If you live in the area and are interested in giving your time to the ranch, we invite you to begin the application process by contacting us to complete a Background check.
Our volunteers must be age 13 or older. If a youth age 18 or under is interested in volunteering, he or she must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Please keep in mind that we do not offer childcare for volunteers. WHY Ranch is only able to accept family vounteers where all the children are capable of handling the volunteer activities with responsibility, awareness and listens to instructions.
We rely on this team of volunteers to help our staff with the daily task list, as well as miscellaneous jobs that arise. If you have a specific skill or gift that you would like to offer be sure to indicate that on your application
Local Volunteer Application Process
• Complete & Submit a Background Check. (email to firstname.lastname@example.org/ mail/ fax)
• Go to our Donate Now button and Pay $20 to process the Background check.
• Once we recieve the completed Background check; Payment to process the Background check and Background check is Approved:
• We will RSVP you for a scheduled Info Clinic.
• After you attend a volunteer info clinic; you have the opportunity to complete a volunteer application.
• We will schedule you for an informal interview.
• Once you are approved as a volunteer, we will schedule volunteer sessions at WHY Ranch.